Here we hope you can find useful information about our legal services, and how we can assist your individual community.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 12p-12a
We employ a special focus and attention to “quality of life issues” that effect our communities on an everyday basis. Our services may include conducting law enforcement patrols, performing criminal investigations, and responding to calls for service. Examples of common calls or issues can be found in the crime blotter section of this website.
Innovative Law Enforcement Services
Utilizing proven community based law enforcement principles in a innovative 21st century way.
- Ambassador Square Condominiums, a General Partnership
- Baldwin Oaks Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Coverstone Phase I, General Partnership
- Coverstone Square Phase II Condominium Association, Inc.
- Number Four at Point of Woods Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Number Three at Point of Woods Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Powell’s Run Homeowner’s Association, a General Partnership
- Princeton Woods Townhomes Association, Inc.
- River View @ Rolling Brook Homeowners’ Association, Inc.
- Unit Owners Association of Hunters Square at Cedar Crest Commons, Inc.
- Wedgewood Gardens Condominiums, a General Partnership
- Wildwood Condominium Unit Owners' Association, Inc.
Working to improve the quality of life in Manassas and Prince William County
- About 43% of all households in Downtown South are cost burdened, meaning they spend more than 30% of their income on housing costs.
- According to the Virginia Department of Health, households in Downtown South have lower access to opportunity compared to the City. However, the neighborhood has excellent access to transit and amenities.
- The crime rate in Downtown South decreased by more than 40% between 2013 and 2016.
Hey. My name is XXXXXXXX. Im not sure if you remember me, but I lived in point of woods on sliver maple court. I was one of the kids in the neighborhood. I was strolling down memory lane and remembered what a great officer you were to our community. I hope this can reach Michael Youlen. I would love for you to contact me back if you get the chance. You were a positive figure of my childhood and made me realize that not all officers are bad officers. :)